int shishi_dr(Shishi * handle, Shishi_key * key, const char * prfconstant, size_t prfconstantlen, char * derivedrandom, size_t derivedrandomlen);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_key * key
- input array with cryptographic key to use.
- const char * prfconstant
- input array with the constant string.
- size_t prfconstantlen
- size of input array with the constant string.
- char * derivedrandom
- output array with derived random data.
- size_t derivedrandomlen
- size of output array with derived random data.
DESCRIPTIONDerive "random" data from a key and a constant thusly: DR(KEY, PRFCONSTANT) = TRUNCATE(DERIVEDRANDOMLEN, SHISHI_ENCRYPT(KEY, PRFCONSTANT)).
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.