int shishi_hmac_sha1(Shishi * handle, const char * key, size_t keylen, const char * in, size_t inlen, char * outhash);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- const char * key
- input character array with key to use.
- size_t keylen
- length of input character array with key to use.
- const char * in
- input character array of data to hash.
- size_t inlen
- length of input character array of data to hash.
- char * outhash
DESCRIPTIONCompute keyed checksum of data using HMAC-SHA1. The outhash buffer must be deallocated by the caller.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.