int shishi_kdcreq_get_padata(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 kdcreq, Shishi_padata_type padatatype, char ** out, size_t * outlen);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 kdcreq
- KDC-REQ to get PA-DATA from.
- Shishi_padata_type padatatype
- type of PA-DATA, see Shishi_padata_type.
- char ** out
- output array with newly allocated PA-DATA value.
- size_t * outlen
- size of output array with PA-DATA value.
DESCRIPTIONGet pre authentication data (PA-DATA) from KDC-REQ. Pre authentication data is used to pass various information to KDC, such as in case of a SHISHI_PA_TGS_REQ padatatype the AP-REQ that authenticates the user to get the ticket.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.