int shishi_pbkdf2_sha1(Shishi * handle, const char * P, size_t Plen, const char * S, size_t Slen, unsigned int c, unsigned int dkLen, char * DK);
- Shishi * handle
- shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init().
- const char * P
- input password, an octet string
- size_t Plen
- length of password, an octet string
- const char * S
- input salt, an octet string
- size_t Slen
- length of salt, an octet string
- unsigned int c
- iteration count, a positive integer
- unsigned int dkLen
- intended length in octets of the derived key, a positive integer, at most (2^32 - 1) * hLen. The DK array must have room for this many characters.
- char * DK
- output derived key, a dkLen-octet string
DESCRIPTIONDerive key using the PBKDF2 defined in PKCS5. PBKDF2 applies a pseudorandom function to derive keys. The length of the derived key is essentially unbounded. (However, the maximum effective search space for the derived key may be limited by the structure of the underlying pseudorandom function, which is this function is always SHA1.)
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK iff successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.