int shishi_principal_name(Shishi * handle, Shishi_asn1 namenode, const char * namefield, char ** out, size_t * outlen);
- Shishi * handle
- Shishi library handle created by shishi_init().
- Shishi_asn1 namenode
- ASN.1 structure with principal in namefield.
- const char * namefield
- name of field in namenode containing principal name.
- char ** out
- pointer to newly allocated, null terminated, string containing principal name. May be NULL (to only populate outlen).
- size_t * outlen
- pointer to length of out on output, excluding terminating null. May be NULL (to only populate out).
DESCRIPTIONRepresent principal name in ASN.1 structure as null-terminated string. The string is allocated by this function, and it is the responsibility of the caller to deallocate it. Note that the output length outlen does not include the terminating null.
RETURN VALUEReturns SHISHI_OK if successful.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.