SYNOPSISsipquery [options] userid[@server[:port]]
DESCRIPTIONThis is a tool that uses the registration process to query the sip contact uri for a registered user agent. This may even be considered a demonstration of a security flaw in the standard SIP server model. Basically, an un-authenticated registration request is sent to the server, and the contact uri is read to standard out from the server reply message.
- Sets the "public appearing" IP address for testing behind NAT.
- Sets the sip port number, in case the default port (5060) is in use already.
- Use a specified outbound proxy uri to get to the server being queried.
- Specify server uri to query unless offered as part of userid.
- Time to wait for query response.
AUTHORsipquery was written by David Sugar <[email protected]>.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to [email protected] or [email protected]
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009-2014 David Sugar, Tycho Softworks.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.