sketch [options] file1 [-D tag] [-U tag] file2...
- Print a summary of options to stderr
- Print version info to standard output
- Debug parser (for developers)
- Use BSP rather than Painters algorithm for hidden surface removal
Produce a complete LaTeX document
- U.S. paper size (8.5 x 11 inches) (default)
- European A4 paper size (297 x 210 mm)
- Print document template to stdout
- Print PSTricks version of doc template (default)
- Print TikZ version of doc template
- Load user document template (any text file with escape %SKETCH_OUTPUT%)
- Put output in outfile (default is stdout)
- Define given tag
- Undefine given tag
This manual page was written by David Bremner <[email protected]> for the Debian(TM) system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2009 David Bremner