- int snd_mpu401_uart_new(struct snd_card * card, int device, unsigned short hardware, unsigned long port, unsigned int info_flags, int irq, struct snd_rawmidi ** rrawmidi);
- the card instance
- the device index, zero-based
- the hardware type, MPU401_HW_XXXX
- the base address of MPU401 port
- bitflags MPU401_INFO_XXX
- the ISA irq number, -1 if not to be allocated
- the pointer to store the new rawmidi instance
Creates a new MPU-401 instance.
Note that the rawmidi instance is returned on the rrawmidi argument, not the mpu401 instance itself. To access to the mpu401 instance, cast from rawmidi->private_data (with struct snd_mpu401 magic-cast).
Zero if successful, or a negative error code.