SYNOPSISTo compile this driver into the kernel, place the following lines in your kernel configuration file:
device sound device snd_mss
Alternatively, to load the driver as a module at boot time, place the following line in loader.conf5:
Non-PnP cards require the following lines in device.hints5:
hint.pcm.0.at="isa" hint.pcm.0.irq="10" hint.pcm.0.drq="1" hint.pcm.0.flags="0x0"
DESCRIPTIONThe bridge driver allows the generic audio driver, sound(4), to attach to the supported audio devices.
HARDWAREThe driver supports the following audio devices:
- Aztech 2320
- CMedia CMI8330
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4231
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4232
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4234
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4235
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4236
- Crystal Semiconductor CS4237
- ENSONIQ SoundscapeVIVO ENS4081
- NeoMagic 256AV (non-AC97)
- OPTi 924
- OPTi 925
- OPTi 930
- OPTi 931
- OPTi 933
- Yamaha OPL-SA2
- Yamaha OPL-SA3
HISTORYThe device driver first appeared in Fx 2.2.6 .
AUTHORSThis manual page was written by An Joel Dahl Aq [email protected] .