DESCRIPTIONSoftware Properties is a program for managing software repositories you install software from. It provides an abstraction of the used apt repositories, allowing managing distribution and independent software vendor software sources easily.
software-properties-kde is a KDE/Qt front end for the repository management.
- -h, --help
- show help message and exit
- -d, --debug
- print some debug information to the command line
- -m, --massive-debug
- print a lot of debug information to the command line
- -n, --no-update
- no update on repository change (useful if called from an external program)
- -t TOPLEVEL, --toplevel=TOPLEVEL
- set x-window-id of the toplevel parent for the dialog (useful for embedding)
- -e ENABLE_COMPONENT, --enable-component=ENABLE_COMPONENT
- enable the specified component of the distribution's repositories
AUTHORSsoftware-properties-kde is written by Michiel Sikkes <[email protected]>, Michael Vogt <[email protected]>, Sebastian Heinlein <[email protected]> and Jonathan Riddell <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Timo Jyrinki <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).