SYNOPSISsparkformat [OPTIONS] [ FILE_LIST or @METAFILE ]
This manual page only summarises the sparkformat command-line flags, please refer to the full SPARKFormat manual for further information.
OPTIONSThese options do not quite follow the usual GNU command line syntax. All options start with a single dash instead of the usual two and they can also be abbreviated, as long as the abbreviation is unique. For example -expand can be abbreviated to -expa but not -exp as this clashes with -export_indent.
- Display command-line help.
- Display version information.
- -add_modes, -noadd_modes
- Add modes to unmoded global variables. By default we do not do this.
- Select alternative annotation character. The default is '#'.
- -compress, -expand
- Comress or expand the dependency relations. The default is to compress.
- When used in conjunction with -add_modes, force global variables of functions to the specified default function mode. The available default function modes are 'in_mode' and 'unmoded', and may be abbreviated to 'i' and 'u' respectively.
- -export_indent=MODE, -global_indent=MODE, -import_indent=MODE, -inherit_indent=MODE, -initialization_indent=MODE, -own_indent=MODE, -separator_indent=MODE, -properties_indent=MODE
- Specifies the degree of indentation from '--#' or keeps them inline (the default). MODE can be either a number or 'inline'.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Florian Schanda <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.