SYNOPSISsphinx_cepview [ options ]...
This program reads acoustic feature files in Sphinx format and displays their contents as text for inspection.
- The beginning frame 0-based.
- Number of displayed coefficients.
- Whether description will be shown.
- The ending frame.
- feature file.
- Whether header is shown.
- Number of coefficients in the feature vector.
- file (default stdout/stderr)
AUTHORWritten by numerous people at CMU from 1994 onwards. This manual page by David Huggins-Daines <[email protected]>
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1994-2007 Carnegie Mellon University. See the file COPYING included with this package for more information.