SYNOPSISspirographx [--root/-r] [--maxfps/-x number] [--vsync/-y number] [--dpms/-M number] [--detail/-d number] [--interval/-i number]
DESCRIPTIONPort of SpirographX by Holmes Futrell <[email protected]> (http://homepage.mac.com/solidmag/spiro/).
Ported to Linux by Tugrul Galatali.
- Draw on the root window.
- --maxfps number
- Set maximum frame rate.
- --vsync number
- Limit redraws to specified number of vertical refreshes. 0 - 100. Default: 1
- --dpms number
- Stop rendering new frames if the display is not on. 0 - 1. Default: 1
- --detail number
- Number of line segments. 10 - 100. Default: 45
- --interval number
- Seconds between random settings change. 5 - 120. Default: 15
- to get the default host and display number.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2003 by Holmes Futrell and Tugrul Galatali.
SpirographX is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
SpirographX is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.