SYNOPSISsquidGuard [-u] [-C block]> [-b] [-t time] [-c file] [-d] [-P] [-v] [-h]
DESCRIPTIONsquidGuard is flexible and ultra fast filter, redirector and access controller plugin for squid. It lets you define multiple access rules with different restrictions for different user groups on a squid cache. squidGuard uses squid's standard redirector interface.
- Update .db files from .diff files.
- -C file|all
- Create new .db files from urls/domain files, which are specified in ``file''.
- Switch on progress bar when updating the blacklists.
- -t time
- Specify startup time in the format: yyyy-mm-ddTHH:MM:SS
- -c file
- Load alternate config file.
- Send all errors to stderr.
- Do not go into emergency mode when an error with blacklists is encountered.
- Show version number.
- Show the short help.
COPYRIGHT and LICENSECopyright (c) 1999 Tele Danmark InterNordia, Oslo, Norway
Copyright (c) 2006-2011 Shalla Secure Services, Gauting, Germany
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License version 2 can be found in `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2'.
AUTHORsquidguard was written by Pål Baltzersen and Lars Erik Håland.
This manual page was written by Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian at joonet.de> for the Debian project (and may be used by others).