stg export [options] [--] [<patch1>] [<patch2>] [<patch3>..<patch4>]
DESCRIPTIONExport a range of applied patches to a given directory (defaults to patches-<branch>) in a standard unified GNU diff format. A template file (defaulting to .git/patchexport.tmpl or ~/.stgit/templates/patchexport.tmpl or /usr/share/stgit/templates/patchexport.tmpl) can be used for the patch format. The following variables are supported in the template file:
%(description)s - patch description %(shortdescr)s - the first line of the patch description %(longdescr)s - the rest of the patch description, after the first line %(diffstat)s - the diff statistics %(authname)s - author's name %(authemail)s - author's e-mail %(authdate)s - patch creation date %(commname)s - committer's name %(commemail)s - committer's e-mail
-d DIR, --dir DIR
- Export patches to DIR instead of the default.
- Append .patch to the patch names.
-e EXTENSION, --extension EXTENSION
- Append .EXTENSION to the patch names.
- Prefix the patch names with order numbers.
-t FILE, --template FILE
- Use FILE as a template.
-b BRANCH, --branch BRANCH
- Use BRANCH instead of the default branch.
- Dump the patches to the standard output.
-O OPTIONS, --diff-opts OPTIONS
- Extra options to pass to "git diff".
STGITPart of the StGit suite - see stg(1)