supermatcher -asequence seqall -bsequence seqset [-datafile matrixf] [-minscore float] -gapopen float -gapextend float [-width integer] [-wordlen integer] -outfile align [-errorfile outfile]
- supermatcher -help
- This is the scoring matrix file used when comparing sequences. By default it is the file 'EBLOSUM62' (for proteins) or the file 'EDNAFULL' (for nucleic sequences). These files are found in the 'data' directory of the EMBOSS installation.
- Minimum alignment score to report an alignment.
- Default value: @($(acdprotein)? 10.0 : 10.0)
- Default value: @($(acdprotein)? 0.5 : 0.5)
- Default value: 16
- Default value: 6
- Error file to be written to for failed alignments Default value: supermatcher.error
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.