DESCRIPTIONsuspicious-source is a script that outputs a list of files which are not common source files. This should be run in the root of a source tree to find files which might not be the "preferred form of modification" that the GPL and other licenses require.
The files inside version control system directories (like .bzr/ or CVS/) are not considered.
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit.
- -v, --verbose
- Print more information.
- -d directory, --directory=directory
- Check the files in the specified directory instead of the current directory.
- -m mimetype, --mimetype=mimetype
- Add mimetype to list of white-listed MIME types.
- -e extension, --extension=extension
Add extension to list of white-listed extensions.
AUTHORSsuspicious-source and this manpage have been written by Benjamin Drung <[email protected]>.
Both are released under the ISC license.