Sys::Filesystem::Freebsd ISA Sys::Filesystem::Unix ISA UNIVERSAL
- version ()
- Return the version of the (sub)module.
ATTRIBUTESThe following is a list of filesystem properties which may be queried as methods through the parent Sys::Filesystem object.
- Describes the block special device or remote filesystem to be mounted.
- Describes the mount point for the filesystem. For swap partitions, this field should be specified as none. If the name of the mount point contains spaces these can be escaped as \040.
- Dscribes the type of the filesystem.
- Describes the mount options associated with the filesystem.
- Used for these filesystems by the dump(8) command to determine which filesystems need to be dumped.
- Used by the fsck(8) program to determine the order in which filesystem checks are done at reboot time.
AUTHORNicola Worthington <[email protected]> - <http://perlgirl.org.uk>
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2004,2005,2006 Nicola Worthington.
Copyright 2009-2014 Jens Rehsack.
This software is licensed under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0.