SYNOPSISsystool [options [device]]
DESCRIPTIONCalling systool without parameters will present all available bus types, device classes, and root devices.
When device is supplied, the information reqested by options is shown only for the specified device, otherwise all present devices are displayed.
systool uses APIs provided by libsysfs to gather information. systool runs only on Linux systems running kernels 2.5 or later, with the sysfs filesystem mounted.
- Show attributes of the requested resource
- -b bus
- Show information for a specific bus
- -c class
- Show information for a specific class
- Show only devices
- Show usage
- -m module_name
- Show information for a specific module
- Show absolute sysfs path to the resource
- Show all attributes with values
- -A attribute
- Show attribute value for the requested resource
- Show only drivers
Show device's parent
AUTHORsystool was written by Ananth Mavinakayanahalli <[email protected]> and Daniel Stekloff <[email protected]>.
This man page was contributed by Martin Pitt <[email protected]> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).