my $harness = TAP::Harness::Env->create(\%extra_args)
DESCRIPTIONThis module implements the environmental variables that Test::Harness uses with TAP::Harness, and instantiates the appropriate class with the appropriate arguments.
create( \%args )
This function reads the environment and generates an appropriate argument hash from it. If given any arguments in %extra_args, these will override the environmental defaults. In accepts "harness_class" (which defaults to "TAP::Harness"), and any argument the harness class accepts.
Setting this adds perl command line switches to each test file run.
For example, "HARNESS_PERL_SWITCHES=-T" will turn on taint mode. "HARNESS_PERL_SWITCHES=-MDevel::Cover" will run "Devel::Cover" for each test.
- If true, "TAP::Harness" will output the verbose results of running its tests.
- Specifies a TAP::Harness subclass to be used in place of TAP::Harness.
Provide additional options to the harness. Currently supported options are:
- Run <n> (default 9) parallel jobs.
- Try to color output. See ``new'' in TAP::Formatter::Base.
- Will use TAP::Harness::Archive as the harness class, and save the TAP to "file.tgz"
- Set the formatter_class of the harness being run. Since the "HARNESS_OPTIONS" is seperated by ":", we use "-" instead.
Multiple options may be separated by colons:
HARNESS_OPTIONS=j9:c make test
- Setting this to true will make the harness display the number of milliseconds each test took. You can also use prove's "--timer" switch.
- Attempt to produce color output.
If set to a true value instruct "TAP::Parser" to ignore exit and wait
status from test scripts.