SYNOPSIStaskjuggler .if (>(/2)) .nr x (/5) [ options ] [ <filename1> ] [ <filename2> ... ]
DESCRIPTIONtaskjuggler must be called with at least one file that contains the project description and the report definitions.
Calling it with . as input filename will cause reading from stdin.
To redirect output to stdout you can specify -- as filename for reports.
This feature can for example be used to generate dynamic HTML pages from CGI scripts.
- -h --help
- Show summary of options.
- -v --version
- Show version and copyright of program
- stop after syntax check
- output include dependencies for make utilities
- --makefile <file>
- generate include dependencies for make utilities into the specified file
- --maxerrors N
- stop after N errors. If N is 0 show all errors
- don't search for dependency loops
- --debug N
- print debug output, N must be between 0 and 40, the higher N the more output is printed
- --dbmode N
- activate debug mode only for certain parts of the code
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Fathi Boudra < <[email protected]> > based on the output of taskjuggler --help for the Debian system (but may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL .