The command `tcfmttest' is a utility for facility test under multi-thread situation. This command is used in the following format. `path' specifies the path of a database file. `tnum' specifies the number of running threads. `rnum' specifies the number of iterations. `width' specifies the width of the value of each record. `limsiz' specifies the limit size of the database file.
tcfmttest write [-nl|-nb] [-rnd] path tnum rnum [width [limsiz]]
- Store records with keys of 8 bytes. They change as `00000001', `00000002'...
tcfmttest read [-nl|-nb] [-wb] [-rnd] path tnum
- Retrieve all records of the database above.
tcfmttest remove [-nl|-nb] [-rnd] path tnum
- Remove all records of the database above.
tcfmttest wicked [-nl|-nb] [-nc] path tnum rnum
- Perform updating operations selected at random.
tcfmttest typical [-nl|-nb] [-nc] [-rr num] path tnum rnum [width [limsiz]]
- Perform typical operations selected at random.
Options feature the following.
-nl : enable the option `FDBNOLCK'.
-nb : enable the option `FDBLCKNB'.
-rnd : select keys at random.
-wb : use the function `tcfdbget4' instead of `tcfdbget2'.
-nc : omit the comparison test.
-rr num : specifiy the ratio of reading operation by percentage.
This command returns 0 on success, another on failure.