tc filter ... tcindex [ hash SIZE ] [ mask MASK ] [ shift SHIFT ] [ pas_on | fall_through ] [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ]
DESCRIPTIONThis filter allows to match packets based on their tcindex field value, i.e. the combination of the DSCP and ECN fields as present in IPv4 and IPv6 headers.
- action ACTION_SPEC
- Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets.
- classid CLASSID
- Push matching packets into the class identified by CLASSID.
- hash SIZE
- Hash table size in entries to use. Defaults to 64.
- mask MASK
- An optional bitmask to binary AND to the packet's tcindex field before use.
- shift SHIFT
- The number of bits to right-shift a packet's tcindex value before use. If a mask has been set, masking is done before shifting.
- If this flag is set, failure to find a class for the resulting ID will make the filter fail and lead to the next filter being consulted.
This is the opposite of
and the default. The filter will classify the packet even if there is no class
present for the resulting class ID.