DESCRIPTIONtdfx is an Xorg driver for 3Dfx video cards.
SUPPORTED HARDWAREThe tdfx driver supports Voodoo Banshee, Voodoo3, Voodoo4 and Voodoo5 cards.
CONFIGURATION DETAILSPlease refer to xorg.conf(5) for general configuration details. This section only covers configuration details specific to this driver.
The following driver Options are supported:
- Option "NoAccel" "boolean"
- Disable or enable acceleration. Default: acceleration is enabled.
- Option "SWCursor" "boolean"
- Disable or enable software cursor. Default: software cursor is disable and a hardware cursor is used for configurations where the hardware cursor is available.
- Option "DRI" "boolean"
- Disable or enable DRI support. By default, DRI is on.
- Option "TexturedVideo" "boolean"
- This has XvImage support use the texture engine rather than the video overlay.
- Option "VideoKey" "integer"
- This sets the default pixel value for the YUV video overlay key. Default: undefined.
- Option "UsePIO" "boolean"
- Force the use of Programmed IO instead of Memory Mapped IO. Default: off.
The following additional Options are supported:
- Option "ShowCache" "boolean"
- Enable or disable viewing offscreen cache memory. A development debug option. Default: off.
AUTHORSAuthors include: ...