tdiary-setup [default | symlink | copy | update ] directory
This manual page documents briefly the tdiary-setup commands.
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- Copy CGI files and set up a tdiary user. Choose default if your httpd runs under suEXEC mode, which is generally recommended to make security stronger.
- Make symbolic links and set up a tdiary user. Choose symlink if your httpd does not run under suEXEC mode.
- Copy all the files and set up a tdiary user.
- Update existing tDiary setting. Use this when you update the tdiary package.
- Directory where CGI files will be copied. If the directory does not exist it will be made.
tdiary-setup default /home/foo/public_html/diary
This manual page was written by Daigo Moriwaki [email protected] for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GPL Version 2.