- tdl2html.byte [-i file] [-o file] [--page] [--css url] [--gen-css file] [[-help] | [--help]]
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
The tdl2html.byte tool generates HTML code or a HTML page from a given TODO list. The TODO list is read on standard input and the HTML code is printed to the standard output. The available options can be obtained with the command.
- Rread from file instead of standard input.
- Output to file instead of standard output.
- Generate a whole page instead of just a piece of html.
- CSS style sheet to use, when generating a whole page (default: style.css).
- Generate a default CSS style sheet in given file.
- Display an help message.
This manual page was written by Sylvain Le Gall [email protected] for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License, Version 2.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; considering as source code all the file that enable the production of this manpage.
Sylvain Le Gall <[email protected]>
Copyright © 2005, 2006 Sylvain Le Gall