SYNOPSIStexmaker file [-master] [-line xx]
DESCRIPTIONtexmaker is a clean, highly configurable LaTeX editor with good hot key support and extensive Latex documentation. Texmaker integrates many tools needed to develop documents with LaTeX, in just one application. It has some nice featuressuch as syntax highlighting, insertion of 370 mathematical symbols with only one click, a structure view of the document for easier navigation.
-master With this option, the document will be automatically defined
as a "master" document.
-line xx With this option, Texmaker will ask you if you want to jump
to the xx line after loading the document
See the user manuels under the 'Help' directory for documentation on the use and features for Texmaker.
Some of Texmaker's features are:
- An unicode editor to write your LaTeX source files (syntax highlighting, undo-redo, search-replace, ...)
- The principal LaTex tags can be inserted directly with the "LaTeX" and "Math" menus
- 370 mathematical symbols can be inserted in just one click
- Wizards to generate code ('Quick document', 'Quick letter', tabular, tabbing and array environments)
- LaTeX-related programs can be launched via the "Tools" menu
- The standard Bibtex entry types can be inserted in the ".bib" file with the "Bibliography" menu
- A "structure view" of the document for easier navigation of a document (by clicking on an item in the "Structure" frame, you can jump directly to the corresponding part of your document
- Extensive LaTeX documentation
- In the "Messages / Log File" frame, you can see information about processes and the logfile after a LaTeX compilation
- The "Next Latex Error" and "Previous Latex Error" commands let you reach the LaTeX errors detected in the log file
- By clicking on the number of a line in the log file, the cursor jumps to the corresponding line in the editor
- An integrated LaTeX to html conversion tool (for unix and macosx systems)
AUTHORPascal Brachet <[email protected]>