NOTENote that usually this command is invoked by thunar itself and you should only use this if you are having problems adding the device as per the documentation cited at the end of this manpage.
- thunar-volman [OPTION...]
- -a, --device-added <udi-of-your-device>
- Manually tell thunar about a device
- -c, --configure
- Configure management of removable drives and media
- -v, --version
- Print version information and exit
- X display to use
AUTHORWritten by Benedikt Meurer <[email protected]>.
This manual page was written by Simon Huggins <[email protected]> (with help from help2man) for the Debian project but may be used by others.
Please report bugs to Debian's bug tracking system. Details can be found at http://bugs.debian.org/
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004-2007
The Thunar development team. All rights reserved.