SYNOPSIStonetrain [options] file
DESCRIPTIONThe tonetrain utility analyses a recorded signal from file to determine the best tone detector parameters for recognising it.
OPTIONSThe following options are available:
Be more verbose during execution.
- Use wav file format for input. This is the default.
- Use vox file format for input.
- -s sec
- Skip the first sec seconds of the recording. Useful if the tone does not begin cleanly at the start of the recording.
- -t sec
Train using sec seconds of the recording. Useful if only a portion
of the recording actually contains the desired to to train for.
- Output the results in plain english. This is the default.
- Output the results in a form suitable for use with the VPB_TONE enviroment variable for libvpb.
Output the results as a C source code snippet.