tpm_restrictpubek reports the status of who can display the public portion of the Endorsement Key. This is the default behavior and also available with the --status option. This operation will be in effect until the owner is cleared and prompts for the owner passord. With the --restrict option, the ability to display the public portion of the Endorsement Key is resticted to the owner (via the TPM_DisablePubekRead API). The command prompts for the owner password to complete the operation. The --status and --restrict options are mutually exclusive and the last one on the command line will be carried out.
- -h, --help
- Display command usage info.
- -v, --version
- Display command version info.
- -l, --log [none|error|info|debug]
- Set logging level.
- -u, --unicode
- Use TSS UNICODE encoding for passwords to comply with applications using TSS popup boxes
- -s, --status
- Display the status of who can see the public portion of the Endorsement Key
- -r, --restrict
- Restrict seeing the public portion of the Endorsement Key to the owner
- -z, --well-known
Authenticate using 20 bytes of zeros as owner password (the default TSS Well Known Secret), instead of prompting for an owner password.
REPORTING BUGSReport bugs to <[email protected]>