SYNOPSYSturnin [ OPTIONS ] -c [ course-name ] files
DESCRIPTIONSubmits assignments to be graded. We submit to the default project if it is not specified as an option.
- Print turnin's version
- -h, --help
- Print a help message
- -l, --list
- Prints a list of projects, along with whether or not they are enabled and shows which project is the default project.
- -p, --project
- Sets the project to which we'll submit our assignments.
- -C, --config
- Path to an alternate configuration file
- -v, --verbose
- Prints a list of submitted files once they have been submitted.
- -k, --keyid
- Cryptographically signs an assignment using gpg(1)
- -w, --legal
Print warranty and license information.
- turnin -c world-cheeses --list
- List the projects in the course world-cheeses.
- turnin -c world-cheeses stilton-recipe
- Submit the file stilton-recipe to the default project in the course world-cheeses.
- turnin -c world-cheeses -p stilton stilton-recipe
Submit the file stilton-recipe to the project stilton in the course
AUTHORTurnin-NG and this manpage were written by Ryan Kavanagh <[email protected]> in the summer of 2009 and are still actively maintained. Turnin-NG is a replacement for the 'project' and 'turnin' commands written in 1990 for the SPARC architecture by an unknown author.
Both Turnin-NG and this manpage are distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, or (at your option) any later version.