typemaker2 [global options] <command> [local options]
This tool generates source and header files for simple data containers from XML files. It creates fromDb and toDb functions for structs and getters and setters for any member.
This makes it easier to maintain data containers with many members (as in AB_TRANSACTION).
A member you add to the XML file will immediately be loaded, saved, destroyed and copied with the rest of the struct upon request (e.g. _fromDb() will load all members from a GWEN_DB).
The current version creates a C file and headers for it.
It also creates appropriate API documentation if provided with the source XML file.
-D PARAM, --api=PARAM
- API declaration prefix (like GWENHYWFAR_API)
- Name of the public header file to create
- Name of the library header file to create
- Name of the protected header file to create
- Name of the private header file to create
- Name of the code file to create
- Destination folder
- Language for which to create the headers and code
-I PARAM, --include=PARAM
- Add folder to include for type lookup
- Only write def files (*.tm2)
- Show this help screen
- This command creates source and header files for the given file
No bugs known at the time of writing this manual page.
Copyright (C) Martin Preuß. Free use of this software is granted under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
The manpage was composed by Micha Lenk and converted by the nifty tool AsciiDoc into a manpage.
Micha Lenk <[email protected]>