SYNOPSISubuntu-build <srcpackage> <release> <operation>
DESCRIPTIONubuntu-build provides a command line interface to the Launchpad build operations.
OPERATIONSListed below are the available operations for ubuntu-build:
- Outputs the build status of the package on Launchpad on all architectures.
- Requests that the package has another attempt at rebuilding from source. This will only work if the package has Failed to build on Launchpad.
Requests that the package's build priority be raised in the build queue.
Only members of the Launchpad build administrators may issue this operation,
and it may only be performed on packages which Need building.
OPTIONSListed below are the command line options for ubuntu-build:
- -h or --help
- Display a help message and exit.
- Retry and rescore options:
- These options may only be used with the 'retry' and 'rescore' operations.
- -a ARCHITECTURE, --arch=ARCHITECTURE Rebuild or rescore a specific architecture. Valid architectures include: amd64, sparc, powerpc, i386, armel, armhf, arm64, ia64, lpia, hppa.
- Batch processing:
- These options and parameter ordering is only available in --batch mode. Usage: ubuntu-build --batch [options] <package>...
- --batch Enable batch mode
- --series=SERIES Selects the Ubuntu series to operate on (default: current development series)
- --retry Retry builds (give-back).
- --rescore=PRIORITY Rescore builds to <priority>.
Affect only 'architecture' (can be used several
times). Valid architectures are: amd64, sparc,
powerpc, i386, armel, armhf, arm64, ia64, lpia, hppa.