SYNOPSISunadf [options] the.adf [files] [-d extractdir]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the unadf command.
unadf is a program that extracts files from an Amiga Disk File dump.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Lists root directory contents.
- Lists directory tree contents.
- Use dircache data (must be used with -l).
- Display entries logical block pointer (must be used with -l).
- -v n
- Mount volume #n instead of default #0 volume.
- Send extracted files to pipe (unadf -p dump.adf Pics/pic1.gif | xv -).
- -d dir
- Extract to 'dir' directory.
- Show summary of options.
AUTHORunadf was written by Laurent Clevy.
This manual page was written by Gürkan Sengün <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).