- unalz [OPTIONS...] archive.alz [files_to_extract...]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
- convert filename's codepage to UTF-8 (default).
- convert filename's codepage to CP949.
- convert filename's codepage to EUC-KR.
- list the archive contents.
- set output directory.
- extract files to pipe, no messages.
- set password.
This manual page was written by Yooseong Yang and Changwoo Ryu for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2003 Yooseong Yang
Copyright © 2008 Changwoo Ryu