SYNOPSISunrar <command> [-<switch 1> -<switch N>] archive [files...] [path...]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the unrar command.
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
Commands and options described here are as of unrar 2.02.
OPTIONSAfter the program name comes a command and then optional switches with dashes before them. A summary of commands is included below. For a complete description, run unrar without options.
- Extract files to current directory.
- List archive content.
- Print file to stdout.
- Test archive files.
- Verbosely list archive.
- Extract files with full path.
SWITCHESNOTE: Every switch must be separated by a whitespace. You cannot put them together.
- Disable Authenticity Verification check.
- Disable comments show.
- Freshen files.
- Keep broken extracted files.
- Send all messages to stderr.
- Disable all messages.
- Overwrite existing files.
- Do not overwrite existing files.
- Set password.
- Do not query password.
- Recurse subdirectories.
- Update files.
- List all volumes.
- Exclude specified file.
- [email protected]<list>
- Exclude files in specified list file.
- [email protected]
- Read file names to exclude from stdin.
- Assume Yes on all queries.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Petr Cech <[email protected]> according to "unrar -h" for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).