DESCRIPTIONThis class is the parent class for all the namespace-manipluation command modules, and the root for command handling behind the 'ur' command-line script.
There are several sub-commands for manipluating a namespace's metadata.
- Start a lightweight web server for viewing class and schema information
- Update data source schemas based on the current class structure
- Define metadata instances such as classes, data sources or namespaces
- Get detailed information about a class
- Show a diff for various kinds of other ur commands.
- Show brief information about class or schema metadata
- List various types of things
- Outputs class description(s) formatted to the latest standard
- Rename logical schema elements.
- Rewrites class descriptions headers to normalize manual changes.
- Sub-commands related to testing
- Update metadata based on external data sources
Some of these commands have sub-commands of their own. You can get more detailed information by typing 'ur <command> --help' at the command line.