- int v4l2_enum_dv_timings_cap(struct v4l2_enum_dv_timings * t, const struct v4l2_dv_timings_cap * cap, v4l2_check_dv_timings_fnc fnc, void * fnc_handle);
- the v4l2_enum_dv_timings struct.
- the v4l2_dv_timings_cap capabilities.
- callback to check if this timing is OK. May be NULL.
- a handle that is passed on to fnc.
This enumerates dv_timings using the full list of possible CEA-861 and DMT timings, filtering out any timings that are not supported based on the hardware capabilities and the callback function (if non-NULL).
If a valid timing for the given index is found, it will fill in t and return 0, otherwise it returns -EINVAL.