SYNOPSIS[-b ] [-C ] [-c ] [-d ] [-I regex ] [-i tag ] [-n varnish_name ] [-r file ] [-V ] [-w delay ] [-X regex ] [-x tag ]
DESCRIPTIONThe utility reads varnishd(1) shared memory logs and presents a continuously updated histogram showing the distribution of the last N requests by their processing. The value of N and the vertical scale are displayed in the top left corner. The horizontal scale is logarithmic. Hits are marked with a pipe character ("|"), and misses are marked with a hash character ("#").
The following options are available:
- Include log entries which result from communication with a backend server. If neither -b nor -c is specified, acts as if they both were.
- Ignore case when matching regular expressions.
- Include log entries which result from communication with a client. If neither -b nor -c is specified, acts as if they both were.
- Process old log entries on startup. Normally, will only process entries which are written to the log after it starts.
- -I regex
- Include log entries which match the specified regular expression. If neither -I nor -i is specified, all log entries are included.
- -i tag
- Include log entries with the specified tag. If neither -I nor -i is specified, all log entries are included.
- Specifies the name of the varnishd instance to get logs from. If -n is not specified, the host name is used.
- -r file
- Read log entries from file instead of shared memory.
- Display the version number and exit.
- -w delay
- Wait at least delay seconds between each update. The default is 1. file instead of displaying them. The file will be overwritten unless the -a option was specified.
- -X regex
- Exclude log entries which match the specified regular expression.
- -x tag
- Exclude log entries with the specified tag.