SYNOPSISvbim <flag> ...
DESCRIPTIONvbim is part of the VoxBo suite of tools for brain image analysis.
vbim is a multi-purpose program that applies various simple manipulations to 3D and 4D images.
OPTIONSvbim performs a set of operations, specified by option flags, in sequence. To get a complete list of available flags, run the program with no arguments.
EXAMPLESTo get very basic info about a file:
- vbim foo.nii -info
To get more detailed information about the data within a mask:
- vbim foo.nii -regioninfo mask.nii
To apply a mask to a 3D image and write out the result:
- vbim image.nii -mask mask.nii -write maskedimage.nii
To mask a 4D image:
- vbim image.nii -mask mask.nii -write4D maskedimage.nii
To average a bunch of 3D volumes:
- vbim *.nii.gz -average -write mean.nii.gz
To create a lesion count map from a set of lesion masks:
- vbim *.nii -count -write count.nii.gz
To create a 4D volume (20x20x20 voxels, 32-bit int, 10 time points) of random data with a mean of 100 and sd of 10:
- vbim -newvol 20 20 20 10 int32 -addnoise 100 10 -write3d myvol.nii