vrpm [--unify] [ALL | vserver1 vserver2 ...] -- [rpm options]
vrpm - is simply a wrapper for the rpm utility. It enables rpm to manage a specific, several or all virtual server(s) with one command. vrpm is executed in the root server.
- -- All commands after this, is given to the rpm utility (see man rpm).
- --unify option triggers the vunify utility on the vservers and the supplied packages.
- verifies the gcc package on all vservers.
vrpm ALL -- --verify gcc
- Updates package.rpm on vserver1 and vserver2 if
- the package exists in a earlier version (the F flag for rpm).
vrpm vserver1 vserver2 -- -Fvh package.rpm
- vrpm is executed in the root server
Please contribute some more, if you feel it's important.
This Man page was written by Klavs Klavsen <[email protected]> and based upon the helpful output from the program itself and the documentation on the Virtual Server site <http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/miscprj/s_context.hc?prjstate=1&nodoc=0>