DESCRIPTIONAn ASCII-format VTK file is read from standard input and a user-provided coordinate transformation (optionally inverted) is applied to the vertex coordinates. A VTK file with transformed points is then written to standard output.
Global Toolkit Options (these are shared by all CMTK tools)
- Write list of basic command line options to standard output.
- Write complete list of basic and advanced command line options to standard output.
- Write list of command line options to standard output in MediaWiki markup.
- Write man page source in 'nroff' markup to standard output.
- Write toolkit version to standard output.
- Write the current command line to standard output.
- --verbose-level <integer>
- Set verbosity level.
- --verbose, -v
- Increment verbosity level by 1 (deprecated; supported for backward compatibility).
- --threads <integer>
- Set maximum number of parallel threads (for POSIX threads and OpenMP).
- --inversion-tolerance <double>
- Numerical tolerance of B-spline inversion in mm. Smaller values will lead to more accurate inversion, but may increase failure rate. [Default: 0.001]
- --source-image <string>
- Set source image of the transformation (i.e., the image that the transformation maps points FROM) to correct for differences in orientation and coordinate space. [Default: NONE]
- --target-image <string>
- Set target image of the transformation (i.e., the image that the transformation maps points TO) to correct for differences in orientation and coordinate space. [Default: NONE]
AUTHORSTorsten Rohlfing, with contributions from Michael P. Hasak, Greg Jefferis, Calvin R. Maurer, Daniel B. Russakoff, and Yaroslav Halchenko
BUGSReport bugs at http://nitrc.org/projects/cmtk/
ACKNOWLEDGMENTSCMTK is developed with support from the NIAAA under Grant AA021697, National Consortium on Alcohol and Neurodevelopment in Adolescence (N-CANDA): Data Integration Component. From April 2009 through September 2011, CMTK development and maintenance was supported by the NIBIB under Grant EB008381.