SYNOPSISwdread [options] domain key
DESCRIPTIONwdread gets the value associated with the key key from the domain domain and prints it on stdout.
- print a help message with the list of options
- print the version of Window Maker from which the program comes
EXIT STATUSThe program wdread will exit with the following code:
- when the key was successfully found and its content printed.
- if the program was not invoked properly (unknown option or incorrect argument count).
- if the domain's file could not be read (probably nonexistent domain).
- if the key was not found in the domain.
AUTHORWindow Maker was written by Alfredo K. Kojima <[email protected]>, wdread is a part of Window Maker, was cowardly remade from wdwrite.c; by judas@hell on Jan 26 2001
This manpage was written by Rodolfo García Peñas (kix) for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).