Where URL is for example http://google.com
Whenever you pass arguments to web2disk that have spaces in them, enclose the arguments in quotation marks.
- show program's version number and exit
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -d, --base-dir
- Base directory into which URL is saved. Default is .
- -t, --timeout
- Timeout in seconds to wait for a response from the server. Default: 10.0 s
- -r, --max-recursions
- Maximum number of levels to recurse i.e. depth of links to follow. Default 1
- -n, --max-files
- The maximum number of files to download. This only applies to files from <a href> tags. Default is 2147483647
- Minimum interval in seconds between consecutive fetches. Default is 0 s
- The character encoding for the websites you are trying to download. The default is to try and guess the encoding.
- Only links that match this regular expression will be followed. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as a link matches any one regexp, it will be followed. By default all links are followed.
- Any link that matches this regular expression will be ignored. This option can be specified multiple times, in which case as long as any regexp matches a link, it will be ignored. By default, no links are ignored. If both filter regexp and match regexp are specified, then filter regexp is applied first.
- Do not download CSS stylesheets.
- Show detailed output information. Useful for debugging