SYNOPSISwixl-heat [<option> [<option> ...]]
DESCRIPTIONwixl-heat builds an Wix XML fragment from a list of files given on the standard input. The XML fragment is output to the standard output.
- -h, --help
- Print a help message and exit.
- --directory-ref <directory>
- Specifies the directory reference for the DirectoryRef element.
- --component-group <component group>
- Specifies the component group for the ComponentGroup element.
- --var <variable>
- Specifies the variable to use for the source directory in the Source attribute of the File elements.
- -p, --prefix <directory>
- Specifies the prefix in which the files are based (this is removed from the resulting file names).
- -x, --exclude <directory>
- Excludes any files with the given prefix.
AUTHORSwixl-heat was written by Marc-André Lureau for Red Hat, Inc. This manual page was adapted from the program usage information by Stephen Kitt <[email protected]org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). It was last modified for wixl version 0.93.