SYNOPSISxdelta-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--version] [--libs] [--cflags] [LIBRARIES]
xdelta-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use xdelta. It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with xdelta.
OPTIONSxdelta-config accepts the following options:
- xdelta has one library 'xdelta'.
- Print the currently installed version of xdelta on the standard output.
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a xdelta program.
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a xdelta program.
- If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that xdelta was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options.
- If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that xdelta was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 1998 Owen Taylor
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
This man page was modified from the glib-config man page for the Debian Project by Frederic Lepied <[email protected]>.