# not for end-users
DESCRIPTIONThis package defines the various schema-specifications.
- XML::Compile::Schema::Specs->builtInType( <$node|undef>, $expanded | <$uri,$local>, %options )
Provide an $expanded (full) type name or an namespace $uri and a $local node
name. Returned is a HASH with process information or "undef" if not
-Option --Default sloppy_floats <false> sloppy_integers <false>
- sloppy_floats => BOOLEAN
- The float types of XML are all quite big, and support NaN, INF, and -INF. Perl's normal floats do not, and therefore Math::BigFloat is used. This, however, is slow. When true, your application will crash on any value which is not understood by Perl's default float... but run much faster.
- sloppy_integers => BOOLEAN
- the <integer> types must accept huge integers, which require "Math::BigInt" objects to process. But often, Perl's normal signed 32bit integers suffice... which is good for performance, but not standard compliant.
- Return a HASH which contains the schema information for the specified $uri (or undef if it doesn't exist).
- Returns the uri of all predefined schemas.
LICENSECopyrights 2006-2016 by [Mark Overmeer]. For other contributors see ChangeLog.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html