DESCRIPTIONA sticky notes application for GTK+ 3.0.
- -v, --version
- Display version information.
- -?, --help
- Display usage information.
- -h, --hide
- Hides existing pads on startup. All pads will be hidden, so unless the tray icon is present or you also specify --new, xpad will exit immediately.
- -s, --show
- Shows existing pads on startup.
- -t, --toggle
- Toggle between showing and hiding each of the existing pads on startup.
- -n, --new
- Open a new pad.
- -N, --no-new
- Prevents xpad from making a new pad on startup. A new pad would be created if xpad is already running and is run again or if there are no old pads to load.
- -f, --new-from-file=FILE
- Create a new pad with the contents of a file
- -q, --quit
- Closes all open pads and terminates the xpad processes.
AUTHORWritten by Michael Terry <[email protected]> and Arthur Borsboom <[email protected]>.