DESCRIPTIONyafray [options] file_to_render
DESCRIPTIONYafRay is an advanced raytracing rendering systems that accepts an XML input file and produces an image output file based on its contents.
- -s strategy
- Use strategy to render the scene, where strategy is either threaded (fork multiple threads, which is the default), mono (use a single thread and process), or fork (fork multiple processes). fork is not implemented yet.
- -c N
- Use N processes or threads (depends on the strategy), for operating on an SMP computer or cluster.
- -r min_x:max_x:min_y:max_y
- Render only part of the frame, values between -1 and 1. The whole image is -r -1:1:-1:1.
- Optimize for running on a cluster by gzipping some data passed between processes.
- -p path
- Set an alternative path for the plugins.
- Show the program version.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Nick Rusnov <[email protected]> for the Debian system (and may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.1 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts and no Back-Cover Texts.