SYNOPSISyumdownloader [options] package1 [package2...]
yumdownloader is a program for downloading RPMs from Yum repositories.
- -h, --help
- Help; display a help message and then quit.
- --destdir DIR
- Specify a destination directory for the download. Defaults to the current directory.
- Instead of downloading RPMs, list the URLs that would be downloaded.
- When downloading RPMs, resolve dependencies and also download the required packages.
- Instead of downloading the binary RPMs, download the source RPMs.
- Limit the query to packages of given architecture(s). Valid values are all architectures known to rpm/yum such as 'i386' and 'src' for source RPMS. Note that repoquery will now change yum's "arch" to the first value in the archlist. So "--archlist=i386,i686" will change yum's canonical arch to i386, but allow packages of i386 and i686.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONSYumdownloader inherits all other options from yum. See the yum(8) man page for more information
- Download the kernel RPM to /var/tmp:
- yumdownloader --destdir /var/tmp kernel
- List the URL for the kernel and kernel-smp RPMs:
- yumdownloader --urls kernel kernel-smp
FILESAs yumdownloader uses YUM libraries for retrieving all the information, it relies on YUM configuration for its default values like which repositories to use. Consult YUM documentation for details:
/etc/yum.conf /etc/yum/repos.d/ /var/cache/yum/
See the Authors file included with this program.
BUGSThere are of course no bugs, but should you find any, you should first consult the FAQ section on http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/Faq and if unsuccessful in finding a resolution contact the mailing list: [email protected] To file a bug use http://bugzilla.redhat.com for Fedora/RHEL/Centos related bugs and http://yum.baseurl.org/report for all other bugs.